KiDSnav is committed to making your shopping experience a success.
If you change your mind or are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns of unused merchandise for up to 14 days from the day following receipt for a full refund if the goods are faulty or wrongly supplied. Proof of purchase, such as PayPal invoice is required for reimbursement of the full purchase price. In all cases, unless otherwise agreed, refunds will be made to the card used for the original payment.
In accordance with the relevant UK Consumer Rights and Distance Selling regulations, we will not accept returns faulty of:
- Items which have water damage
- Items which are damaged via general wear and tear
To return your unused products for a refund please follow these steps:
- Notify us within 14 days of receipt that you wish to return the goods for a full refund. (A returns address will be emailed to you)
- Pack the merchandise, in its original packaging in a well-sealed package. (preferably the one it was delivered in).
- All returns should be sent within 14 days of notification via a trackable carrier such as Royal Mail. They should be insured and require a proof of delivery. KiDSnav is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- You must pay for the cost of shipping the item back to us for return or exchange.
We will assess whether the returned goods are in perfect, unused condition, and if so, we will refund the full purchase price and standard shipping cost within 14 days of receiving the returned goods. We will only refund to the same payment card used to place the original order.
If the returned goods are not of acceptable condition, we will contact you to offer a reduced refund or to arrange to send them back to you. If you do not respond within 14 days, we will just send them back to you.